Don’t forget—your admission ticket remains valid throughout the current season for another visit! To take advantage of this offer, be sure to keep your bracelet on your wrist until your next visit.
The Village Hikers & Cyclists Season
The Village is currently closed for the season, but hikers and cyclists may use the site free of charge from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily, unless otherwise noted.
Before heading to the Village during winter, please visit our FB page to make sure the site is open.
The Village historique acadien 46th season
From June 7 to September 17, 2022
Business hours: 10 am to 5:30 pm, seven days a week
HST included in admission prices
Youth/Students (ages 6–18 or students with valid ID): $16
Seniors (65 +): $17
Couples/Families (2 adults + children 18 and under): $48
Children (up to age 6): free
- We recommend that you set aside at least four hours for your visit
- Pets are not permitted on the historical site
- Handcart rental service: $10 per day (limited number of carts available)
- Wheelchairs available on demand (limited amount available)
- The Welcome Center opens its doors every day at 9:30 am
- Mobility scooter rental service: $25 per day (Reservation : 1-506-726-2750)
Become a membre!
Whether you are an Acadian history buff or simply enjoy a walk in the great outdoors, the Village historique acadien membership card is a summertime must!
The 2020/2021 membership card gives you access to the following privileges:
- Unlimited access to the historical site from June 8 to September 18, 2021;
- Registration to The Golden Clogs walking club;
- 15% discount at the Café-Bistro du Village (valid only for member cardholder[s]);
- 15% discount at the Village’s shops (with the exception of food products and books);
- 15% discount on a one (1) night stay at the Château Albert Hotel;
- 25% discount on admission fees to 11 NB attractions;
- Fundy Discovery Aquarium, St. Andrews
- Le Pays de la Sagouine, Bouctouche
- Kingsbrae Garden, St. Andrews
- The New Brunswick Botanical Garden, Edmunston
- Kings Landing Historical Settlement, Prince William
- New Brunswick Aquarium and Marine Center, Shippagan
- Eco-Parc, Lamèque
- Beaverbrook Art Gallery, Fredericton
- New Brunswick Museum, Saint John
- Fundy Trail, St. Martins
- Hopewell Rocks, Hopewell Cape
- Two (2) complimentary tickets (one  day) at the New Brunswick Aquarium and Marine Center in Shippagan, NB;
- Two (2) family admission tickets (two  days) to the Village historique acadien. The perfect gift!
**No exchange or refund will be accepted**
GOLD Card: $180
- Allows up to 6 visitors at a time to access the site;
- Transferrable without any restrictions;
- Ideal for: businesses, families, guests, etc.
- Allows 2 adults and children under 18 to access the site;
- Ideal for: families, couples and grandparents.
Senior (65+) card: $55
- Allows the cardholder to visit the Village at any time with one (1) guest (no age restriction for guests);
- Ideal for: adults 65 and older.
Solo card: $45
- Allows one (1) visitor on the site;
- Ideal for adults.